Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Study of Economics

Today is my chance at trying my Professor skills at Scrap-U
We've been having SO MUCH FUN this month, getting a ton of project done and learning all kinds of awesome new techniques.

Today is no different!  Today's class is ECONOMICS. 
BLECH!!!
That's what I think of when I think of Econ. 
I think of the Econ class I had in the 11th grade that I despised going to. 
The painfully B-O-R-I-N-G Econ class in college that I HAD to go to. 
But at Scrap-U we make school FUN!!!
This is an Economics class you're NOT gonna wanna miss!!!
Stop over - you've still got 1/2 a month to join us and learn all kinds of FUN new things.
So, come join us!  Even if you're that student in the back of the room sleeping, or blowing spit balls at the ceiling - you're welcome to join us - we LOVE a little SPICE - the more the merrier - no matter what kind of scrappy student you might be ;o)
School is BACK in session!

1 comment:

  1. Just visiting on my roadtrip around the world with ScrapU... thoroughly enjoying the U... loved your class too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min