Friday, September 17, 2010

And the Award Goes to....

I don't know about you all, but I follow a ton of blogs - blogs that I'm inspired by the creations that are made and blogs that the blogger makes me laugh so hard some days I nearly pee my pants.
Rae Anne falls into BOTH of those catagories!!
I found Rae Anne's blog when I found Bugaboo Stamps in January and I make an effort to stop by as often as possible (especially when I need a good laugh).  If you've never been to Rae Anne's blog, take a stop by, you won't be sorry you did.  So, because I was crazy busy with work and MORE PEACH FREEZER JAM yesterday (photos coming soon), I didn't get a chance to pop by. 
When I did today I had a super laugh and decided that I would provide Rae Anne with the award she so rightly deserves.
Rae Anne - This Award is for you!  Wear it proudly girl!!
FYI - It was almost a "Dedicated BS Crafter" or "Dedicated BS Artist" but it didn't sound quite right (funny, but not right).  The BS is for  Bugaboo Stamps just in case you were wondering.  So after rethinking medal creation and naming, this is what I came up with.

However, Rae Anne, if you're rather be a Dedicated BS Artist, let me know and I'll 'reaward' you the medal!
Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min