Tuesday, September 7, 2010

OOPS & Technique Tuesday at Shelly's Images

Every have one of those days. . . .you know THOSE days when you LOSE track of WHAT day it IS?!  Yep, that's what I gone and done today.  After our super nice LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG weekend, I completely FORGOT that today is TUESDAY, NOT Monday.  Know what that means? 

It means I made an OOPS and compeltely FORGOT to tell you about the great new SPOOKY "Haunted House" image that was released at Shelly's Images.  You can check out the great projects the girlz created here.  The super cool thing - Shelly has put together a SPOOKY "Halloween Collection" of four images for a great price.  
Aren't these just WAY CUTE?  How can you not want to pick up the whole set?! 
I love Halloween and EVERYTHING about it, so you can bet these cute little images will be in my collection before you can say HOCUS POCUS!

And because TODAY is TUESDAY - Scrappy has got a great Technique/Tutorial posted today HERE.  You're not gonna want to miss this one - it's got all kinds of super great ideas!

Well then, now that I have my days back in order, I'd better get craftin'!
Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful images! Tis that time of year....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny...you are much to young to forget what day it is. That's my job...lol! Thanks for the link, some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min