Monday, September 20, 2010

Inspiration with a little ABC Challenge

Have I told you lately how much I enjoy the Anything But a Card Mondays at Bugaboo??
I love using Jodie's super cute images for cards and things other than card, but today I was really inspired to use her cute little dino's on a layout for my nephew's scrapbook.

Last year for Halloween he was a Purple Dino (he loves purple and loves dinos - so it was fitting).  Because his dad was in Japan for work the month of October last year, Uncle Glen and I got to participate in the Halloween festivities - which involved us getting some photos with the super cute Purple Dinosaur Birthday boy!
We took several photos, but this one was one of my favorite photos - for some reason Colin loves "UP CLOSE" photos and his "UP CLOSE" photos always make me laugh.  I have several from when he was super little and this is just another one in a string of "UP CLOSE" photos we've taken.  Silly Boy!

Seems his cute little sister is following in her big brothers "UP CLOSE" footsteps! LOL
Paper - Paper Studios: Dinosaurs printed paper; Cardstock and Coredinations papers; Kraft Paper
Technique - Making your own paper by stamping and Paper Piecing for Dinos
Coloring - Copics
Cricut - Alphalicious for page title
Extra STUFF - Corner Rounder, Studio G and Hero Arts Stamps, Doodling, Googley Eyes, Pre-cut Borders (Bazzill and Doodle Bug), Color Box Inks - Chestnut Roan, French Blue and Tangerine, Purple Brads and Dimensionals
Nice to at least get ONE page for his album done in less than a year (yep, by a hair, I know :)
Believe it or not this layout was also created as part of my Scrap-U Economics Class too!  What's more economical than USING what you already have to create a project?!  :)

1 comment:

  1. So very cute,fab LO and I love using digi's on LO's!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min