Saturday, September 25, 2010

FRIGHT NIGHT!!!

Well, it's officially Fright Night at Shelly's Images and we don't want you to miss out on the fun!!

As I said yesterday, we've got fun and games and prizes and gosh, maybe even a few freebies to send your way.

Speaking of freebies, here's a little card I put together using something you just might be able to pick up tonight......
Image - Shelly's Images "Boo Crew"
Paper - Kraft, Coredinations Green Sparkley and Basic Grey Orange
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - MS Sentiment from stamp, dimensionals, Stickles, Chestnut Roan Ink and black bling
So, what are you waiting for??  You've got 30 minutes to get to your studio and join us!
Trust me, you will have a WONDERFULLY SPOOKY time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a sweet card! I love the image and the paper is perfect1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min