Friday, September 17, 2010

FINALLY!

TGIF!!
I FINALLY got to do some scraftin - oops, was I trying to type scrappin' or craftin'?? 
Guess today's a make up your own word Friday.  LOL

I've been looking at all the wonderful challenges all week and just WISHING I could participate in at least a few.  We're just about done with all the peach canning and I figured I DESERVED a reward!!!!! 
FINALLY tonight, I got one!!

My Challenge Journey began with the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Challenge (Fall and Sewing) which lead me to the Whimsie Doodle Challenge (Sew) and thinking of Sewing lead me to the Sew Many Challenges (embossing) and when I emboss I usually end up Distressing things too which lead me to the ABC Challenge (distressing)and after all the fall air and sewing, I needed to do a little Eat Sleep Stamp and used their sketch which then lead me to The Kitchen Sink (Fall).

So, after ALL that, here's what I came up with!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "More Turtles - TURT Fall"
Paper - Kraft and Burgandy Cardstock
Technique - Heat Embossed Leaves on image
Distressing (with Ink)
Handmade Paper (leaves)
Coloring - Copics
Punches - EK Success
Extra STUFF - Burlap, Buttons, Leaves, Miscellaneous Leaf stamps and Faux Stitching
Man I love a challenge!!

8 comments:

  1. Cute image. Love the birdie with the leaf. Thanks for joining us at Whimsie Doodles. Linda-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job Min! Seems like forever since I've visited your blog even though we chat a bunch! I LOVE your card and the embellishments are FAB! Thanks for playing at CATCH THE BUG by BUGABOO this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Min!! Sounds like you've been very busy and you definitely deserved a reward and I'm so glad you chose Sew Many Challenges to reward yourself with!! I loved "traveling" with you from challenge to challenge lol

    Happy "SCRAFTIN"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering Catch The Bugs Stitch in Time challenge this past week. We appreciate it so much and I love your card. Please join us this week for a special challenge helping OWH celebrate their birthday and helping make cards for Soldiers to send home as they are away. Thanks again. Tammy Miller DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the fall turtle. Thanks for joining in with us a Catch The Bug this week for our Sewing and Fall challenge. Hope to see you again.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    P.S. I have some Bugaboo candy available on my blog if you fancy having a look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! Those leaves are beautiful! TFS with us at SMC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, the image is super. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely LOVE this image. He is SUPER cute. You rocked the sketch too. Thank you so much for celebrating #100 with us!

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min