Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A little Tutorial for you!

Today is Tuesday and you know what that means? A new tutorial at Shelly's Images!

I love flowers and now that I have a niece, it's no wonderful to be able to put MORE flowers on layouts!
These little (or big) flowers are just fabulous for everything - layouts, cards, altered projects.

And the cool thing?  They're SUPER CHEAP to make. 
All you need is some typical studio supplies and the weird part - used dryer sheets - my hubby couldn't understand why I kept taking all of the used dryer sheets into my studio....my studio smells like one clothes line fresh basket of clean laundry!!

After seeing these little beauties, he's happy to hand over any dryer sheets he finds in his clothes that have eluded us in the folding process.  :o)

Be sure to stop over to Shelly's Images for the step by step instructions on how to make these adorable flowers.

Also, don't forget, you still have time to join us this week for Marion's TTT Challenge.  You don't want to miss participating in this challenge - heck, you never know, YOU could be our winner this week!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the posting...I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Min...I must be missing something...I can't find the tutorial on the flowers. Do you have a link?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min