Saturday, September 18, 2010

Operation Write Home

So, I was on a roll last night, but didn't take photos of the last few cards I created - hubby and I ended up playing Wii last night (we did some bowling) then we had company that stopped over late. 
So tonight, now that we're home from the farm (we spent the day cutting down tree limbs and a few trees that needed to be removed). 
Anyway, made it home, showered and are now watching football - Michigan rolled, and tonight MSU is playing ND.
Okay, enough Blah Blah Blah - This one is for the Operation Write Home Challenges that are popping up all over the place:
Shelly's Images (OWH Birthday)
Pile It On (OWH Birthday, Anniversary or Christmas)
KAH-Wink-E-Dink (OWH Birthday)
Cupcake Craft Challenge (Sketch 108) - Sounded like the perfect blog for a Birthday Card challenge! :)
365 Cards (Busy Background)
Image - Shelly's Images "Cupcake"
Papers - Everything from my stash I think the print paper is either Doodlebug or Paper Studio
Coloring - Copics ( Just realized I need to pick up a few more pinks)
Extra STUFF - Ribbon from my stash & Sentiment - Studio G, Chalkbox Chestnut Roan Ink, Candle was actually rolled paper with a little bit of embroidery floss out the top.
Can I tell you how hard it was NOT using glitter or bling?! WOW!!
Thanks so much for stoppin' by tonight.  Crummy weather tomorrow, so between laundry, a little crock pot cooking (basa and kraut - mmmmmm) I'll spend the day gettin' scrappy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min