Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Little Extra Credit...

Scrap-U over at Scrap-Friendzy officially kicked off this past Wednesday and we're having an awesome time with Main courses, Extra Credit and After School Activities (and so awesome tutorials too!!)  If you haven't signed up for your classes yet, you can still join us!!

And today you can even join us for a little EXTRA Credit!!!  Who doesn't love EXTRA CREDIT.  Today's extra credit involves "LUNCH".  Now THAT'S my kind of EXTRA CREDIT!!! :)

Check out the challenge over at Scrap-Friendzy.  In the meantime though I'll share with you my Extra Credit Lunch project!  :)

As you know we've been CANNING like crazy, so it seemed fitting that the LUNCH layout involved our weekends of Canning.

Layout - "CANNING"
Papers - TPC Studios "So Delish" printed papers, Coredinations Green and Red, Bazzill Blue, Beige and Yellow, Kraft, White and Gold textured left over scraps
Tools - Cricut - From My Kitchen (Canning Jars and Pot); MTC to create Canned Title; i-Rock and Pearls; EK Success and Fiskars Punches
Extra STUFF - Making Memories Journaling block, Stickles, Tulle - Red and Green), Dimensionals
Thanks so much for popping by today.  Hopefully you'll join us over at Scrap-Friendzy for Scrap-U.  It's the friendliest place on earth - you won't be sorry you joined in with the Girlz over there!!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE this layout! I can't wait to create my food-themed layout!! GREAT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog Min-soo upbeat you are-I am gonna follow you wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little jars with the tulle bows. Super cute layout.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this page, Min! Those Cricut cuts are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min