Friday, September 17, 2010

Anniversary

On a Roll tonight!!  I feel like the Energizer Bunny today!!  Must be that all this creative energy needed to be released!  And better yet, I'm still on the Challenge path!

Pile It On - OWH Birthday, Anniversary or Christmas
Mojo Monday - Sketch
365 Cards - Busy Background
Image - Bugaboo "A Kids View"
Paper - All Scraps from my stash - Heidi Grace Design Forever collection
Coloring - Copics
Punch - Fiskars "Apron"
Extra STUFF - Studio G "Mr & Mrs", Bling, Diamond Stickles and Ribbon
Boy does it feel good to be back craftin' again!

4 comments:

  1. Just adorable Min. So happy that you have some creative juices flowing. I was hoping that you found my mojo along the way too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Adorable image and great card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min