Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Man, Do Peaches Ripen QUICK!

HA HA!!
I tell you, yesterday the peaches felt okay, not too squishy, like I had a few days to tinker around before I started peeling and canning them and then today, HOLY COW, like OVERNIGHT, they're RIPE and going to be peach jam instead of lovely peaches in jars.  How in the world did that happen??
Heck, the last time my mom and I made peach freezer jam, we couldn't find any RIPE peaches to save our lives.  This fall, I've got more ripe peaches than I know what to do with.
I wonder if they're comin' out my ears yet......
Guess I know what everyone's getting for Christmas this year??  LOL
At this rate, I may be taking orders for Peach Jam this year - any takers?? 
Umm, Yah, so that's my story today and probably tomorrow.
Photos to follow of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min