Sunday, June 14, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

I hope this finds everyone having had a lovely weekend! Our weekend was great. I was able to get my massage on Saturday morning that my wonderful Hubby got me for Christmas.
I don't have a paper craft photo for today, I've spent the last 2 days cutting chipboard albums. I hope to have some photos for you tomorrow.
However, I do have a little culinary photo for you - this was dinner tonight. My hubby is a Master Griller and tonight's dinner was nothing short of fantastic.
We made grilled pizza from scratch - right down to the pizza dough!! My favorite - Garlic Butter Crust, BBQ Chicken with roasted roma tomatoes, garlic & onion. YUMMO!!!
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I hope to be back tomorrow with some crafty stuff!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min