Monday, June 22, 2009

Girly Girl Lady Bug Album

This is an album I finished over the weekend for a client of mine. Isn't it just the cutest?? She wanted it really girly - what do you think? Girly enough with all the bling, ribbon and sparkles?
Papers: Heidi Grace Designs, Bazzill CS, Bazzill Bling
Prima Flowers
Cricut Cuts: Calligraphy, Home Accents, Lyrical Letters, New Arrival, Walk In My Garden
Most of the page titles were created using Design Studio by welding the letters together
Apron Border Punch
Miscellaneous Ribbon, Brads & Bling, Googley Eyes & Stickles from my stash
The photos below are of the entire album. The album will be attached together via BIA with the spiral binding on the left side of the front cover.
Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you're having a great Monday!
Summer has arrived in Michigan today - we're seeing 85* and are supposed to continue to get hotter throughout the week, so I think we'll be spending some time inside in the AC - especially Wednesday when we head for 92*
Welcome Summer & Happy Craftin'!
Min



3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I think maybe I need to hire you to do ones for my two baby nieces for presents.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...what a great album. Looks like you really put a lot of work and love into this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I begin on internet with a directory

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min