Monday, June 8, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

A quick thank you to Kelly at Kreative Korner by Kelly. Check out her blog - she makes some of the best cards!! Her blog is one of my daily inspirational stops.

One request for this award is that you list 7 interesting things about yourself. Hmmmm......
1. I LOVE FLIP FLOPS & THE BEACH!!!
2. I love to knit when I'm not scrapbooking
3. I love to cook with my hubby
4. Iced tea is my new favorite beverage since I gave up my Mountain Dew
5. I make lists for EVERYTHING
6. I always carry a notebook with me to sketch or write in
7. My Hubby and I were married the Friday of the Infamous Black out in 2003
Thanks again Kelly!!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min