Sunday, June 7, 2009

A little Sunday Quickie

This was just a little quickie I threw together this afternoon. I had a few scraps from previous projects that I thought I'd use up (actually I was trying to clean off the table in my studio & what better way!) I've been on a mission to get the blanket I posted the other day knitted this weekend and after yesterday's layout, my mojo has gone into hiding.
Hopefully tomorrow I can relocate it as I've got several layouts I'd like to work on. I'm sure a weekly challenge will spark my creativity.
We're supposed to have crummy weather tomorrow, so then I won't feel so guilty about spending a few hours in my studio.
I hope you've had a wonderful weekend and are rejuvenated as we head into Monday!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

2 comments:

  1. Your stuff is so great!!! You have been awarded...Please stop by my blog and pick up your award.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Min, that's so lovely :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min