Friday, June 5, 2009

Lemonade Award

Thanks to my friend Jennie and Lynne for the Lemonade Award.
Makes me want to go make some Lemonade and spend the day in the sun which is what I did today after my mani & pedi this morning!! Maybe I'll stir up some raspberry lemonade tomorrow and get the backside of me sun burnt to match the front side from today. :o)
Thanks so much for thinking of me girls, you've brightened my day!!
You can check out Lynn's Blog here and Jennie's Blog here.
Both girls are very talented and create beautiful paper crafts!
The Lemonade Award is designed for bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.
I wanted to share the Lemonade Award with a few fabulous ladies:
Shelly at
Precious Memories
Carrie at Qtnsasy Scrapping
Monique at Monique's Blog
Kelly at Kreative Korner By Kelly
Stay tuned later today for my crafty post of the day!
Happy Craftin'!
Min

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet words :))). I always love checking out your blog :)).

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soooooo sweet! Thank you, a tall glass of lemonade sound really good right about now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min