Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ad Inspired Challenge - 365 Cards

So, this challenge is from 365 Cards, you can check it out here.
The Day 94 Challenge is to use the ad below to inspire you.
Great Inspiration as the color combination is awesome. Colors I don't use together OFTEN enough! The result - Simple, Clean & Elegant!
Image: Heidi Swapp Mask (chandelier)/G-Stamps (celebrate)
Paper: Black & White cardstock, Bo Bunny Double Dot Mint Dot
Zing Embossing Powder: Lime Green
White Sheer Ribbon & Bling from my stash
Thanks for stopping by today and great thanks to everyone for your kind compliments! They are truly appreciated! Happy Hump Day & Happy Craftin'!
Min

3 comments:

  1. Love it - clean and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo hooooo!!! I love chandeliers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant. I love the chandelier, you did a great job with it! By the way, thanks for the words of encouragement concerning my husband...I'm not sure who will end up with more "character" after this is over but your words will help to keep me strong!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min