Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Whew, that was a lot of work!

So, I told a few of my design team girlies that I'd share a few photos of the new flooring we just had put in - here it is.
The new carpet is like walking on a cloud!!
The new hardwood flooring - can I just tell you - I SUPER puffy <3 p="p">
Funny the 'THINGS' that make you happy the older you get, huh?? 
=)
Just in time for the holidays!  =)


Yes, the 'picking post' is there so our fat cat Gizmo doesn't pick the new carpet on the steps (that was the first thing he did 9 years ago when we moved in).

If you can't tell (by my blog) and now our home decor - we LOVE the beach (HUMONGO Puffy {heart} the beach).  Still trying to figure out what we're doing here in Michigan....LOL!

So, this kind of explains a bit why I've had so little time to craft (other than the 4th quarter magazine that we're wrapping up).  My next home project - PURGING my Studio and craft closet - anybody need any paper or have some good ORGANIZING ideas???  YIKES!!!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Wow these look awesome! I know you are thrilled to have them done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min