Saturday, October 20, 2012

B-I-N-G-O

You got it - It's BUGABOO Bingo today at The Bug Blog.
Get your Bingo dabbers out and let's get playin'!

My Bingo project (do you sing "there was a farmer,had a dog and Bingo was his name-o - B-I-N-G-O - every time you say BINGO????  Yep, I do - apologies if you're singin' that tune the rest of the day.  =)

Okay, back to the project for today - A little Sweetest Day card for my hubby (yep, today is Sweetest Day 'round these parts....Hallmark holiday - yep, that's why I make cards....).

My B-I-N-G-O items?
Starts with P (Pink - Printed Paper), Sentiment & 3 or More Papers
And here it is....
Image - Bugaboo stamps "AKV Love" collection
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my scrappy Friend Linda in Bahrain
Coloring - Copics
Tooks - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Doodling, Stickles, PTI Sentiment Stamp, Color Box Chestnut Roan Ink and some silky fabulous ribbon!
Yep, this is for my hubby!

Come join this weeks BINGO challenge - you just might be one of our winners!!
Okay, my ma'ma is on her way over - we're going to spend the day crafting (not quite sure WHAT kind of craftin' we'll be doing, but we'll be craftin'!)
Hugs & Happy Sweetest Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min