Friday, October 26, 2012

A Freebie Friday from Bugaboo

in all it's yummy glory!!!!

Every year at Christmas, I host an annual cookie exchange - there are more cookies and sweets than you know what to do with.  Before we put ourselves in a sugary coma from all the yummy Christmas treats, we have a lovely brunch with my girlie friends and special women in our family.  

It always turns out to be a lovely day.  I'm always looking for new cookie recipes to try every year for this cookie exchange (and I'm on the hunt for this years cookie exchange - HINT HINT - so if you've got a good cookie recipe, I'd love to have you share it with me).  =)

What you might ask got me talking about the Annual Kaymin Kantina Cookie Exchange? 

Well, today Jodie has this super adorable new Ginger Pocket image - that will be PERFECT for some of the boxes and cans of cookies I share with family, friends and co-workers.  Add the cute image to the fact that I'd REALLY LOVE to find a great Gingerbread cookie recipe and there you have your answer.

So, now that I've bored you with the Christmassy details of my cookie exchange, I'll share with you the little Cookie tag I whipped up.

Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Ginger Pocket"
Papers - Doodlebug Christmas papers from EONS ago
Coloring - Copics - E33 E34 E35 R24 R27 R29 YG23 YG25
Tools - Cuttlebug and Nesties for cutting
Extra STUFF - Doodling, Twine, Heart Button, Ribbon from my stash, Stazon Jet Black Ink and Studio G Sentiment

Head on over to The Bug Blog and see what the rest of the designers created (super cute) and then head on over to The Bugaboo Store and get your freebie!
Hugs & Happy (ALMOST Halloween) Days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min