Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DOH! NUTS!

So, I've been playing along with the CDAC Progressive Challenge (or at least I'd like to say I was).

I got this super cute Halloween Cat with a Bat Mask (image by Priscilla Styles).

So, I had this card done last week and for some reason thought I had an extra day or too to post it.  
Well, I thought WRONG.... =(

But, I wanted to share it anyway because the image is way cute (I'm going back to get the Christmas version of this image =)
Papers - Miscellaneous Halloween paper stacks and scraps
Coloring - Copics
Technique - Paper Piecing (the couch)
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Spider Stamp (in the window), Stazon Jet Black Ink, BLING and Stickles

Come join the CDAC Progressive challenge and hopefully, unlike me, you can follow directions (and dates on the calendar).
This time around they have a really cute pig by Digistamps For Joy.
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min