Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Bugaboo New Release

I love Bright and Happy and this New Release from Bugaboo Stamps makes me think and create bright and happy!
Especially because it's been Grey and Rainy the last few days!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - New Release
Papers - PTI cardstock and miscellaneous printed papers I got in my monthly paper swap
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Miscellaneous Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Stickles, Bling, Dimensionals and Velvet Ribbon

Head on over to The Bugaboo Stamps Store and get your New Release (and see what other releases are joining this one!)  =)
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min