Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps - Oldie But Goodie

Yep, it's Thursday and that means it's a Bugaboo Oldie But Goodie Day!  =)
Glen's mom and dad celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary this summer and this was the card I whipped up (yep, it's taken me THIS LONG to share the card with you).  =)
I just LOVE Stella & Gus and this is no exception.  
Papers - Miscellaneous scraps from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - CM Corner Punch
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Dimensionals and Ribbon from my ribbon stash

Head over to The Bug Blog and see what the rest of the designers did.
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card, Min! I ike it! I love your Bugaboo Coffee Cup Signature, too!!!! :0)
    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min