Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Whimsie Doodles - Social Teen - Facebook

I have to begin by saying - HOLY WOW, it was 68* yesterday (this is WARM for us since I live in Michigan and it's STILL considered WINTER here).
Today - we're headed for 70+ degrees and SUNSHINE!!!
Can you say "Grillin & chillin'" tonight on the deck?!  Yes Ma'am!!

Of course as usual, I digress....

While I'm not a big Facebooker - I still think this new Social Teen image from Whimsie Doodles is adorable!
Image - Whimsie Doodles "Social teen - Facebook"
Papers - Doodlebug Design, Kraft & Bazzill - ALL from my scrappy box (yep, still on that kick).
Coloring - Copics - B91 B95 B97 C1 E30 E42 E43 E50 E51 Y06 Y08 YG05 YG07 YR14 YR15
Tools - Cuttlebug, Nesties & Ek Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Custom Bling, Dimensionals, Stickles, Lime Twist Baker's Twine, Doodling & a Button from my stash

Thanks so much for stoppin' by today and don't forget to visit the Whimsie Doodles Blog for our SPRING FLING challenge this month & for a little fun to add to your collection, visit the store too! 
 Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min