Monday, March 19, 2012

Gettin' Lucky....

With this Beary Lucky digi from Shelly's Images!

So, this was the featured image last week and because my mojo has been MIA for nearly 2 weeks - I'm making it a Feature on my blog TODAY!  =)  Nearly in time for St. Paddy's Day!  =)
Image - Shelly's Images - Beary Lucky
Papers - Miscellaneous from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Punch
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Dimensionals, Bling  & Ribbon from my stash!

Come on over and join us this week for the Shelly's Images Anything Goes Challenge
Hugs & Lucky Days Ahead! 
This project has been entered into the following challenges - 
Shelly's Images - Anything Goes Challenge
Guylou's Inimitability - 2W, 1E, SIO - Week 1, Monochromatic 
Poodles Parlour - 2W, 1E, SIO - Week 1, Anything Goes 
Sweet n' Sassy Digi Challenge - SIO, must use digi - Green 
Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, SIO - Week 1, Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min