Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's a ONE STOP CRAFTS Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!

Bugaboo is sponsoring the One Stop Crafts this week and we can't wait for you to join us!

The challenge?  Well, we're getting ahead of things and whippin' up creations for MOTHER'S DAY and YOU can play along with us.  =)
I decided to use the new Theodore image (My mom LOVES bears).
Isn't he CUTE?!  =) 

Image - Bugaboo Stamps "Theodore - flowers"
Papers - Miscellaneous from my Scrappy box (ALL SCRAPS)
Coloring - Copics - 100 E31 E33 E35 E37 RV17 RV19 YG03 YG13 YG63 YG67 YR02 YR04
Tools - CM Corner Punch & EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Doodling, Dimensionals, Crystal Glaze, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Miscellaneous Sentiment Stamp, Ribbon from my stash and a Button
Thanks so much for stoppin' by today and PLEASE come join us for the One Stop Crafts Challenge - nothing like getting AHEAD of the game!

Hugs & Happy Days!
This has been entered into the following challenges - 
One Stop Crafts - Mother's Day

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with this bear - he is just so stinkin' cute, and I love what you've done with him here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min