Monday, March 5, 2012

Whimsie Doodles March New Releases

Well, you've waited and HERE they are - the Whimsie Doodles March New Releases - and LOTS of them are very SOCIAL!  =)

Like this little Social teen - The Pinner.

Pinning - YEP, that's me!  =)
Image - Whimsie Doodles - Social Teen - Pinner
Papers - MME & Bazzill (all out of my SCRAP BOX)
Coloring - Copics B91 B93 B95 BG70 BG72 BG75 C0 C1 C3 C5 E31 E33 E50 E51 R000 R35 R37 R46 Y13 YR21 
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Prima Flower, Miscellaneous Flower, Custom Pearls, Doodling, Stickles, Sheer Ribbon & Dimensionals
The inside says "Happy Pinning - From one PIN-Head to Another!"
Visit here if you want to pick up some or all of these wonderful Whimsie Doodles New Releases!
You won't be sorry! 
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this is image #2 that I must-have, because I truly a Pinterest addict. This is so adorable. Love your coloring and the colors you used. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min