Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stella Says Sketch with Bugaboo Stamps!

It's a Stella Sketchin' day at Bugaboo Stamps, Catch The Bug Challenge Blog!

And today's sketch, I had SO MUCH FUN with!!  
A little something 'out of this world' for a special and brave little boy!  =)
Papers - Miscellaneous Scraps from my stash & Kraft
Coloring - Copics B21 B23 B24 B26 B29 R37 R39 YG05 YG06 YR16 YR18 
Tools - Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Blingy stars, Computer Generated Sentiment, Stickles, Dimensionals, Googley Eyes & Crystal Effects

Here's Stella's Sketch I worked from - 

Visit The Bug Blog and see what the rest of the team did with Stella's Challenge and then come JOIN US! 
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min