Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Slippers & PJ's Work for ME!

I don't know about you, but I imagine I could be so much more productive in my fuzzy slippers every day at work!!  Some things really are easier to handle in your PJ's and slippers!
Image - Whimsie Doodles "Boyfriend Pj's"
Papers - All Scraps - K&Co prints & Bazzill
Coloring - Copics E31 W=E33 E34 E35 E37 E50 E51 R81 R83 R85 Y35 Y38 YG23 YG25 YG17
Tools - EK Success Punch
Extra STUFF - Felt, Fabric Flower, Bazzill Pre-cut Scallop Border, Doodling, Felt Flower Leaves, Button & Lime Twist Twine

Don't forget, you still have a few days left to join us for the "Spring" challenge over at Whimsie Doodles.
We'd love to have you join us!!!
Thank so much for stoppin' by today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min