Thursday, March 31, 2016

Oldie But Goodie Thursday @ The Bug Blog!

Happy Thursday - only ONE more day until the weekend! 

WOO HOO!
Today it's an Oldie But Goodie over at The Bug Blog, so I thought I'd share you a cute little Oldie that we used for my father in law's birthday earlier this month!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps Kidz Boy Fishing
Papers - Miscellaneous Prints from my scrappy Bin (Basic Grey) & Kraft/PTI Cardstock
Tools - MS Border Punch (for the Grass)
Extra STUFF - Stazon Jet Black Ink, Recollections from Michael's Sentiment

Visit The Bug Blog today and see what other oldies our designers have dusted off!  You'll be inspired like I am every week and find wonderful new images you never knew existed!  :)

Be sure to visit us tomorrow for our Friday Freebie - another fabulous image to add to your collection!
Hugs & Happy Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min