Saturday, March 5, 2016

Anything Goes!

It's an ANYTHING GOES challenge today at The Bug Blog.

Because it seems like everything I do no a days is behind schedule, I thought I'd share with you Livy's Christmas Card before it makes its way into her special box.  Better Late than never, right?  :)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Christmas Trio Blocks
Papers - Miscellaneous from my Scrappy bin, PTI Cardstock & Kraft
Tools - MS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, Miscellaneous Sentiment, Stazon Jet Black Ink, Stickles

Visit The Bug Blog and see what other wonderful creations the designers have whipped up.  AND, join the fun - remember, Anything Goes and by playing along you could WIN 4, 7 or 10 Bugaboo Stamps of your choice!!

Sounds like reason enough to play!!  :)
Hugs & Happy Days!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min