Saturday, March 12, 2016

Bright & Cheery!!!

Happy Saturday!  
Today we have a BRIGHT and CHEERY theme challenge over at The Bug Blog.

Livy adds so much sunshine to our every day and because today is her 1/2 Birthday and she's 18 months old (ask Glen and I where the 18 months went and neither of us will be able to tell you...), it was only fitting that today's card is for her!
Our little Sunshine!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps -  Make it Snappy - You are My Sunshine
Papers - Kraft, PTI & Miscellaneous print from my scrappy bin
Tools - EK Success Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Glossy Accents, Pink Twine, Dimensionals & Stickles

Join the Bright & Cheery fun over at The Bug Blog and see what other sunshine our designers are adding to your day!

Thanks so much for visiting today!
Hugs & Happy Days!




2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min