Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Humor Me Wednesday

So after a little mini-vacation from my crafting, I'm back!

We have enjoyed the past two months tremendously with Livy!  She is getting so big, so fast!
How time flies.  She'll be 21 months old this month!  WOW!

So today, it's a Humor Me Wednesday over at The Bug Blog.

And one holiday I love the thought of celebrating is "Say Something Nice Day" which is TODAY!

I always like to be sure that we say THANK YOU for every little thing.
Growing up, if you received something, the first thing you did was write a THANK YOU note and send it off.
Funny how some things you learn as a kid you carry on into your adult years!  :)
Here's a little Something Nice to share!

Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Mini Set Animal Sentiments
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my scrappy bin
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals, BLING, Felt, Miscellaneous Sentiment, Twine & a Button from Livy's new favorite BUTTON BOX!

Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and see what other Humor Me Holidays our designers are celebrating!
Thanks so much for visiting today!

Hugs & Happy June 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min