Sunday, March 27, 2016

Stella Says Sketch #406

Happy Easter!  

I hope you are enjoying time with your families!

Today over at The Bug Blog, we have a new Stella Says Sketch, Sketch challenge, just for you!


Below is a birthday card I whipped up for a girl I work with.  We deal with a LOT of disclaimers in the job I do, so WINE and a disclaimer seemed pretty appropriate!  :)
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Glass of Wine a Day
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my scrappy bin
Extra STUFF - Glossy Accents for the shiney wine, Dimensionals, BLING and a computer generated sentiment.

Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and see what other wonderful treasures our designers created, then JOIN THE FUN!!

Hugs & Happy Days!

Have a Blessed Holiday!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely ADORABLE, Min. I love the image and the colors. If you enjoy playing along in challenges, I sure would be honored to have you stop by and join in our FUN challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes, and we have awesome prizes too. I hope you will stop by to join us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! The glossy accents on the wine looks terrific.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min