Sunday, December 22, 2013

Winter has ARRIVED!

With just a few days before Christmas, it's Murphy's Law that we get SOME sort of nasty weather.
This year and the 2013 Murphy's Law has proven that.

This is what we woke up to this morning - everything covered in thick blankets of ice....including the power lines.....



 And this is just the back yard!  
Luckily - we still have power (knock on wood) though it's been on and off all night.
It's supposed to be up around 37* today (yah, I know, heat wave, right).  So, HOPEFULLY this will melt.
Well, off to see if I can't get some baking done because there's NO WAY I'm leaving the house today!

Hugs & Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Stunning snow scenes and beautiful photos.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I remeber those days! I always thought it was so pretty, but when it starts messing with the power, it stinks! I hope things stay on track for your baking and that you have a wonderful Christmas with your family, Min! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min