Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Chaos - Stella Says Sketch Challenge

It's December 1 and Christmas Chaos at The Bug Blog is under way!
Today we're kicking off the Chaos with a Stella Says Sketch Challenge.
The Sketch - 

My take on the sketch with this adorable Sock Monkey for our nephew Evan.
Papers - Miscellaneous Papers from my scrappy bin including Coredinations & Kraft
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties
Extra STUFF - Doodling, Stickles, BLING, Stazon Jet BlackInk, Miscellaneous Sentiment & Dimensionals

Head on over to The Bug Blog and join the Chaos!  
We've got a WHOLE week, of Chaos ahead of us - Chaos but FUN!
Hugs & Happy Days!


2 comments:

  1. Min - Love the sock monkey card very much! Thanks for the challenge this week - I plan to create for each of them - Have a lovely week! gail http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great sock monkey card, Min! I'm sure Evan will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min