Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Holiday Chaos - UGLY SWEATER

Every year we host a Cookie Exchange Swap & Brunch at our house for some of my girlie friends and of course our mamas.  However, when I see UGLY SWEATERS, I often wonder if we should host a silly couples UGLY SWEATER Christmas party!

Well, TODAY at The Bug Blog, we're hosting an UGLY SWEATER party, er, challenge rather.
Head on over there and PICK an UGLY SWEATER.
I happened to pick MY HUBBY'S UGLY SWEATER and used the colors Red & Blue and a Reindeer (well, I realized after I used this guy below, he's a moose.....but they kinda look the same, don't they?)
Hmm, don't tell Santa's 8 tiny reindeer I said that or they may skip our house this Christmas.  :) 
Paper - Miscellaneous from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Dimensionals, Doodling & BLING

Don't forget to head over to The Bug Blog and join the Holiday Chaos!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card. I will NOT tell Santa ;0)

    You should link up in my linky party…..it’s anything goes and you can link up once a day :D

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Blog
    Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions Shop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min