Saturday, December 7, 2013

Anything Goes Christmas Edition @ Bugaboo

Believe it or not - today is the last day of our Bugaboo Holiday CHAOS!!!

We hope you've had a GREAT time enjoying the CHAOS over at The Bug Blog this week!!
I'll take this type of CREATIVE CHAOS any day of the week!

Today I'm going to share with you the invitations for my Annual Holiday Cookie Exchange Brunch & Cookie Swap that is happening tomorrow.  :)
Yep, I'll be spending today making DOZENS (like 20 dozen) of cookies for swapping and consumption!
YUMMO!!!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Dottie - Cookie Tray
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Dottie - Baking
Papers - Bazzill Cardstocks; Zebra print border is something I printed on my own.
Coloring - GIMP to color both images & to create the text for the invitation
Tools - MS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Dimensionals & BLING

Thanks for visiting today - I hope you've had the chance to play along with our CHAOS all week!
Hugs & Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min