Thursday, December 12, 2013

Belated Turkey Day!

So, because of my OCD and need to be EARLY or at least ON TIME, there are very few things we celebrate LATE in our family.  However, Turkey Day is an exception.

Why do I tell you about celebrating Turkey Day AFTER Turkey Day and my weird OCD on time issue?

Because today's Oldie But Goodie is a cute Turkey Day Card for our nephew I had to share.  Evan and his mama & daddy joined us for our After Turkey Day Dinner.

Papers - Doodlebug Design Print & Bazzill Cardstock
Coloring - Copics
Extra STUFF - Doodling & Dimensionals

Visit The Bug Blog and see what the other girls have whipped up for today's Oldie But Goodie Day!
Hugs & Happy Holidays!
Challenge Submission:

2 comments:

  1. very cute and a beautiful and great card Min.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at www.7kidscollegefund.com.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min