Monday, September 17, 2012

Anything But A Card Monday at Bugaboo Stamps!


It's an Anything But A Card Monday at  Bugaboo Stamps  and Catch the Bug today.

While I didn't Paper create anything, I DID create this cute new little siggy in HONOR of our new caffeinated kitchen appliance.

Using the PNG version of the Coffee Time - Espresso Yourself, I opened it in GIMP and colored it in (you could color it in any program though).
I added a little text to it and saved it as a new png file that I can paste into all my happily caffeinated posts!
Image colored in GIMP

Hugs & Happy Mondays!
Min  =)

PS - Today, it was Coconut Mocha - can you say YUMMO?!?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min