Saturday, September 29, 2012

Bugaboo Autumn/Fall Challenge

Well, I think Fall has officially arrived here in Michigan - the trees are already beginning to change color - a sure sign that Winter is right around the corner.....
So, with that in mind, today's Bugaboo Fall/Harvest challenge is perfect to welcome in the season (along with the warm apple cider I'm enjoying this morning before my weekly massage!)
Papers - Miscellaneous papers from my scrappy bin
Coloring - Copics
Tools - MS Border Punch
Extra STUFF - Zebra Ribbon, BLING and Dimensionals

Happy Fall Y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Min this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Sunday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min