Thursday, September 27, 2012

Oldie But Goodie at Bugaboo Stamps!

A fabulous oldie from Bugaboo Stamps AND I FINALLY got to use the  new nestie my bestie Shelly (she own Shelly's Images.com) got me for my birthday!  =)
I loved the way this turned out I had to show you a few photos (even an inside photo) =)
I cut the front shorter and overhung the butterfly image over the inside/back of the card.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Butterfly
Papers - Miscellaneous from my mini paper stacks & some Bazzill textured cardstock inside
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Border Punch, Cuttlebug & Nestie (THANK YOU SIS!)
Extra STUFF - PTI Ribbon, Pearls and Dimensionals

Want to see some more great Bugaboo projects?  Head on over to The Bug Blog and check out what the rest of the team whipped up - you can bet I'm gonna dig out some of these great oldies and get them on a card or two of my own!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE OBG day and your card is an excellent example of why. I too love that die....oh my...I'll have to find the price to see it it is doable. I think you used and showed us how to do that layout...or I saw it somewhere. I need to check your past postings because I LOVE it and want to CAS CAS CAS..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Min!! This is so pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty! :0) Love the colors, and the wonderful design of the inside, too! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min