Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Whimsie Doodles OCTOBER New Releases

WOO HOO, it's New Release day at Whimsie Doodles - I'm guessing you're coming back today because you HAD to see the complete project from yesterdays Sneeky Peek! =)
Well, I won't make you wait to see the new stuff for this month - you'll LOVE it ALL!!!  
 Image - Whimsie Doodles - October Release "Tis' The Season - Gift Box" and "Christmas Gift Tags - Gift Tag Holly"
Papers - Bazzill, Kraft & Miscellaneous Christmas Papers
Coloring - Copics on Tag
Technique - Paper Piecing for most of the project
Tools - EK Success Punch, Computer to print image and gift tag
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Dimensionals & Bakers Twine
Here's a little snippet of the Tis' The Season and Christmas Gift Tags collections -

Picture
Picture

I heart me the little Penguin and the yummy Gingerbread Man from the Tis the Season collection - aren't they the cutest??  Stay tuned for a little project made with at least one of them!!

If you think this is cute, you MUST MUST MUST check out the rest of the October New Release collections - EVERYTHING you'll need to get your Christmas Cards done EARLY!  =)
AND, if you've got a few last minute Halloween Cards to get together (like I do), there are some really adorable new Halloween images too.
Like this too cute skinny witch -
Picture
Bop on over to the Whimsie Doodles Store and visit the blog too and see what my other Design Team Sista's whipped up for today.
Thanks for stoppin' by today - I hope you've enjoyed your visit!
Hugs & Happy Days!
This super cute gift box has been entered into the following challenges -
•Make it Monday - always Anything Goes





2 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious project!! Love all the glitter!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this and it's WONDERFUL...How did you do it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min