Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Freebie to YOU!

HAPPY FRIDAY - my FAVORITE day of the week!!

Today Bugaboo is introducing a collection called More Kidlets and Me-Oh-My do I love these cute little kidlets!
I combined this little Wizard Kidlet with the Magical Tidbits Cauldron and Voila!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps "More Kidlets" Collection "Wizard" & "Magical Tidbit - Cauldron"
Paper - Coredinations, Bazzill & DCWV
Coloring - Copics - YG01, YG03, YG23, YG25, BV00, BV01, BV04, YR21, YR23, YR24, E50, E21, E33, E35, E37, C0, C5, C7, C9, 100
Tools - MS Drippy Goo Punch & EK Success Punch
Extra STUFF - Stickles, Custom Bling, Doodling, Miscellaneous Sentiment, Studio G Star Stamp, Color Box Canary Ink, Stazon Jet Black Ink & Dimensionals

Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and see all the fabulous cards the team has put together - Yep, you definitely need to check out the new digis today!
Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. How very clever....this is darling...I must case this...love the extra pot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min