Monday, October 24, 2011

Penguins in October??

Thanks so much for stoppin by today! 
I wanted to share one of the adorable Whimsie Doodles October Releases with you - this little Penguin was one of my FAVORITES when I saw the new Christmas images (aside from the package and the reindeer and the tags and the skinny witches and and and).  =)
So, I kind of saved my favorite for last this month.
And I really had a lot of fun using 'NOT so Christmassy colors'
Kind of an outside the box for me!
Image - Whimsie Doodles "Penguin" one of the October New Releases
Paper - Cosmo Cricket "Jolly by Golly" from my stash & Bazzill
Coloring - Copics
Tools - Cuttlebug & Nesties (Wonky Rectangles)
Technique - Paper Piecing Scarf
Extra STUFF - Studio G Sentiment, Dew Drop Blue Ink, Ribbon from my stash, Bling, Doodling  & Dimensionals

You can pick up this cutie and all his other little Christmas friends at the Whimsie Doodles Store - check out the blog too and see what other fabulous projects the Design Team has been creating! 
Man, you'll be impressed (I can't get over how lucky I am to be designing with such wonderfully creative ladies!)

Boobie Squishin' Hugs & Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. This is so precious Min!! LOVE the sheer teal ribbon and he's colored perfectly - as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min