Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's a Wacky Wednesday -

And a great day to join us for a challenge!!
Today we've got a super fun SKETCH challenge (one of my favorites!)
Here's my take on the sketch - I rotated and flipped it a bit, but LOVE how it turned out!
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - Dottie Collection - Dottie Yoga
Paper - Kraft, Bazzill & DCWV The Linen Closet
Coloring - Copics
Tools - EK Success Punch
Extra STUFF - Ribbon from my stash, Studio 112 Sentiment, Custom colored Bling & dimensionals

Come on over and visit our PCP and CDAC groups - play along and you could win 5 FREE images of your choice.  Just ask some of our past winner!!!  They'll tell you how WONDERFUL it is to be at Bugaboo/Catch The Bug WACKY WINNER!  =)

Hugs & Happy Days!
This card has been entered into the following challenges -
Bugaboo /Catch The Bug PCP and CDAC challenge
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes (plus Ribbons)
Crafty Cardmakers - 2W, C15 - (1st week) Anything Goes (ends 16th Oct)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min