Monday, October 17, 2011

Not a Card....but something super cute!!

It's Anything But a Card Monday today at Bugaboo and I've got a super cute little shirt to share with you.
During our Summer "Tie Dying" Marathon I made this cute little shirt for Suzannah's (and a matching ballerina card here).
It was her birthday and she loves dancing.
Image - Bugaboo Stamps - from AKV Ballerina Collection - AKV Ballerina 6
Extra STUFF - Tie Dyed Kids Shirt from JoAnn, Ritt T-shirt Dye in Fuschia, Rubberbands, Photo Effects Inkjet Transfer Paper, Ink Jet Printer

This was pretty simple and so much fun - I just love the way it turned out and she just LOVED the shirt! =)
 Here's a little closer photo of the actual image on the shirt - cute, huh?
Thanks so much for stoppin' by for today's Anything But a Card Monday!!
Be sure to visit The Bug Blog and join us for this week's "Animal Antics" Challenge - It's a Jungle out there!!
Hugs & Happy Days!

4 comments:

  1. A little ballerina, the colour pink and a tie dye tee shirt - what a perfect combination for a little girl (and a big one like me!) Thanks for the inspiration, Min!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift that can be super personalized. I'll have to check into that transfer paper. And of course she loved it! Who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this shirt. It has me thinking of a ton of new ideas for shirts. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this! This is a great idea! Glad your joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min