Monday, January 26, 2009

With Sympathy

This is the Sympathy card I finished yesterday after the stickles finally dried. I thought I'd share with you today. Sorry about the yellow hue - I took the photo last night, well after it'd had gotten dark and did it in the dining room.
This was for the Tuesday Unique Fold Card Challenge over at Scrap-Friendzy. I love the way it turned out. It's a neat fold I'd never done before. I used some stuff I had in my stash too - beginning to notice a pattern here? I'm on a mission to use up some of the stash so I can pick up some of the new stuff coming out!
Flower and sediment were stamped on vellum. I colored the flower with colored pencils and highlighted with Starry Night stickles. Purple papers (dark & light) are both World-win cardstocks. Seafoam green handmade paper has a gold design on it (kind of Asian) that I'd picked up for another project at Michaels and had some 'tovers.
Thanks for looking today! Hope it's a creative one for ya!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min