Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm STOKED!

Not only is it Friday, but last night we got a new printer - WOO HOO!
Not sure about all of you, but BOY was this 'short' week LLLLLLLOOOOOONNNNNNGGG!!!
This weekend includes a few family chipboard albums I neet to get working on this weekend in between projects we've got planned around the house as well as joining my friend Amy for her Taste of Home party she's having on Saturday.
We'll likely be busy, but hopefully we don't have to go outside too much. While it's closing in on 40* today, we're suppoed to be back down to the single digit and 0 tonight, only a high of 15* tomorrow. Brrrrrr! Prefect for inside 'stuff'.
Here's another layout from Monday I thought I'd share. This was our Easter Egg decorating from 2007 (yep, I'm that far behind and MORE!!!)The printed paper I think is some older Doodlebug that I had in my stash - Black, Yellow and Green are cardstock from the stash. Bunny is from the Paper Dolls Card, photo corner is from Jasmine, Filmstrip with the photo in it I think is from Mickey & friends and the title, Hmmm, I think it's Alphalicious, but I could be wrong. Little O easter eggs are from DoodleCharms.

Thanks for looking - I hope you have a super productive & crafty weekend!
Min

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min