Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Meatloaf Recipe

I realized when I woke up this morning that I forgot to include the Boston Market Meatloaf Recipe in yesterday's post. DOH! It's off the wall things like this that wake me up in the middle of the night.
Well, here it is - If you like meatloaf, you will LOVE this one. It was the most moist meatloaf I think Glen and I have ever made.
Boston Market Meatloaf
1 cup Tomato Sauce
1 1/2 TBSP BBQ Sauce (we used a bit more)
1 TBSP Sugar
1 1/2 lbs ground sirloin (we actually used a mish-mash of ground turkey, beef & pork)
6 TBSP All Purpose Flour
3/4 tea. Salt
1/2 tea. Onion Powder
1/4 tea. Ground Black Pepper
dash Garlic Powder
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Mix together the tomato sauce, BBQ sauce and sugar in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Heat the mixture until it begins to bubble, stirring often and then remove it from the heat.
In a large bowl, add all but 2 TBSP of the tomato sauce mixture to the meat. Mix the sauce into the meat, then add the remaining ingredients. Mix again. Pack a loaf pan with the meat mixture, cover with foil and bake for about 30 minutes. Remove foil, drain any fat. Cut the meatloaf while in the pan in to slices. Pour remaining sauce over the meatloaf. Return to oven and cook for another 30 minutes, uncovered. Allow to cool a bit before serving.
Enjoy!
Happy Cookin' & Craftin!
Min

1 comment:

  1. Hey Min! Wow this sounds great! I'll have to try it!

    I left something for you over at my blog!

    Hugs,

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my little sliver of Paradise.
I love reading your comments!!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min